Win one of five copies of animation Missing Link on DVD!
- Jul 26, 2019
- Pearl And Dean
To celebrate the release of the hilarious Missing Link on DVD and Blu-Ray ™ we’re giving 5 lucky readers a chance to win the film on DVD!
MISSING LINK follows the brave adventurer Sir Lionel Frost and the slightly silly yet surprisingly smart Mr Link across the globe on a daring quest to seek Link’s distant relatives in the fabled valley of Shangri-La. Along the way, our fearless explorers encounter more than their fair share of peril, stalked at every turn by dastardly villains seeking to thwart their mission. Starring Hugh Jackman, Zoe Saldana and Zach Galifianakis, Missing Link is the perfect fun-filled family movie.
Missing Link is available to download & keep 29th July and on DVD and Blu-Ray ™ 5th August from Lionsgate Home Entertainment. Enter now for a chance to win Missing Link on DVD!
To be in with your chance to win a copy of Missing Link, answer this simple question:
What is the name of the brave adventurer that discovers the Sasquatch, Mr. Link?
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Pearl & Dean and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 12:00 on 26/07/2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 27/08/2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 29/08/2019.
- The winner will receive one of five Missing Link DVDs.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone using details provided at entry before 06/09/2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Pearl & Dean. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Pearl & Dean of Corinthian House, 279 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7RJ.